Virginia PTA is proud to sponsor the 2018 Citizenship Essay Project, with the theme “WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DREAM BIG?”
This essay project allows students to express their views and opinions on character or citizenship. Virginia PTA is committed to promoting a sense of citizenship and responsibility in the lives of our children—tomorrow’s leaders.
Rules and entry form are in the attached document. Mailed Essays must be received no later than January 31, 2018; emailed Essays must be received by February 1, 2018 12 noon.
Each essay may be sent via email to (email@example.com) or snail mail address Peninsula District PTA 124 Sleepy Hollow Ln Yorktown, VA 23692 c/o Art Wayne – Director.
First place winners in each division will receive a CASH PRIZE and will be recognized at a Virginia PTA Awards Event.
- PTA 2018 CITIZENSHIP ESSAY PROJECT “WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DREAM BIG?”
- Meeting Minutes – November 14 2017
- October 17, 2017 Minutes
- Meeting Minutes – September 14 2017
- PTSA Monday Message April 30, 2017
- PTSA Monday Message April 23, 2017
- PTSA Monday Message April 16, 2017
- PTSA Monday Message April 9, 2017
- Summer Academy 2017
- 2017-2018 Grafton HS PTSA Board